Music for modern Austrian weddings

offered by Your Music.

One of their singers provides the following selection of jolly ditties.

When you say nothing at all
Angel
One moment in time
Youe´ve got a friend
I say a little prayer
Amazing grace
Can´t help falling in love
Da war einst ein Traum
Someone like you
Gold von den Sternen
The Rose
Hymn
More than words
Could we start again please
There can be miracles
Märchen schrieb die Zeit
I will always love you
Good morning starshine
Tears in Heaven
What i did for love
Killing me softly
My heart will go on
Saving all my love
Ain´t no sunshine
I don´t know how to love him
Come, now it´s the time
You light up my life
Only you
Can you fell the love tonight
You are the sunshine of my life
From a distance

Rhytmische Kirchenlieder:

Nimm o Herr die Gaben
Herr erbarme dich
Meine engen Grenzen
Halleluja
Heilig, Heilig Herr
In deinem Namen wollen wir
Vater unser


Ave Maria Bach/ Gounod
Ave Maria Schubert

Failing this singer, there is always Evita goes wedding. Help. I am a Catholic. Get me out of here.

How about Lord have mercy on anyone who has to attend such a wedding.

Comments