Under the Patronage of "Saint" Mahatma Ghandi


As is this group of Catholic Scouts in Germany.


Mass for Mahatma Scouts
(note possible sighting of stealth priestess to right of altar)


But this group of scouts is quite use to gender swapping role models.
One of their leaders struts his stuff.

Mass is now forever associated with dressing up for these children.
Great for the Church hall but not during Mass.
Cathcon will not be seeking the intercession of "St" Mahatma for this group. Despite Winston Churchill's assessment,

"It is alarming and also nauseating to see Mr. Gandhi, a seditious middle temple lawyer, now posing as a fakir of a type well known in the east, striding half-naked up the steps of the viceregal palace, while he is still organizing and conducting a defiant campaign of civil disobedience, to parley on equal terms with the representative of the king-emperor (Cathcon- Queen Victoria and her successors were proclaimed Emperors of India by Disraeli)." - Winston Churchill, 1930

I don't regard Churchill as infallible any more than I regard Ghandi to be a saint. I am sure that Mr Ghandi was a good human being, although some, not me, may consider that difficult once you have trained as a lawyer.
Rather seek the intercession for them of St George, that steady and sure protector of England and the scouting movement.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wait a minute, Gillibrand...

Are you trying to tell me your mother did NOT dress you up like a banana to go to Mass?

That the male leaders of your youth activities did NOT wear bras?

Hmmmm....

This all of the sudden explains why everyone stairs at me when I go to Mass as a fruit wearing women's underwear...

Hmmmmm.
Bravo. Magnificent post. My Mother did not send me to Mass. We were Church of England, and low at that.