More wine Vicar?






St Mary of the Angels, Singapore celebrates Easter

Comments

Anonymous said…
It makes me sick to look at those pictures.
Francis said…
Are these people even Catholic?
Oz said…
I hope those cups were plastic (i.e. not breakable glass which is a big no-no). Hey what am I saying, how can plastic cups be sacred objects?

I am now hoping this was the after mass wine-and-cheese party.
Unknown said…
The church authorities in Singapore threatened with excommunication & schism those No catholics who attended The Latin Mass of All Times at the SSPX priory in Singapore. Meanwhile, they continue to use illicit pratices in their protestantised NO service every Sunday. The hypocrisy of the Singapore hierarchy knows no limits in their hate for traditional liturgy. This is the same throughout SE Asia unfortunately.
Sigh, I'm embarassed!, I get embarassed everytime I see a glass "chalice"