Indulgenced prayers applicable (inter-alia!) to the Souls in Purgatory

"Jesus, Mary!" (25 days' indulgence each time.)

"My Jesus, mercy!" (100 days' indulgence each time.)

"May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be loved everywhere!" (100 days' indulgence each time.)

"Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!" (100 days' indulgence each time.)

"Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like Thine!" (300 days' indulgence each time.)

"O sweetest Heart of Jesus, I implore that I may ever love Thee more and more!" (300 days' indulgence each time; plenary indulgence once a month.)

"My sweetest Jesus, be not my Judge but my Saviour!" (50 days' indulgence each time.)

"Blessed be the holy Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary!" (300 days' indulgence each time.)

"Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, pray for us!" (100 days' indulgence each time.)

"Sweet heart of Mary, be my salvation!" (300 days' indulgence each time; plenary indulgence once a month. Pius IX., 30th Sept., 1852.)

"Eternal Father! I offer Thee the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ in satisfaction for my sins and for all the wants of the holy Church." (100 days' indulgence each time.,)

"O Sacrament most holy! O Sacrament divine! All praise and all thanksgiving be every moment Thine!" (100 days' indulgence each time.)

Comments